What are common dental procedures?
Our experienced dentist is pleased to offer a wide variety of dental services at Rai Family Dentistry. This helps us meet all of your dental needs and desires, no matter the current health of your smile. Some of our common dental treatments include:
- Bridges – used to replace one missing tooth or a couple of teeth missing in a row
- Cleanings – essential to keeping your smile in optimal health and preventing decay
- Cosmetic dental services – enhance the smile through smile design, full mouth restoration, veneers, and more
- Crowns – used to restore seriously damaged or decayed teeth
- Dental implants – used to replace single or multiple missing teeth by mimicking the natural tooth
- Dentures (complete and partial) – used to replace multiple missing teeth
- Endodontics (root canal treatment) – used to treat a serious tooth infection and avoid the need for extraction
- Fillings – used to repair a tooth that has suffered minor to moderate decay or another type of damage
- Fluoride treatment – this natural mineral helps to strengthen your teeth and protect them from decay
- Gum treatment – includes gum surgery and gum grafts to improve gingival health
- Oral surgery – includes tooth extractions and bone grafts to improve and strengthen the mouth
- Sealants – used to prevent tooth decay and keep your smile in good health
- Tooth extractions – removal of overcrowded or damaged teeth to preserve the integrity of the mouth
Dr. Shivaprasanna Rai will help you determine which of these treatments is best suited to your personal oral health needs. We also provide a number of advanced treatments to accommodate more complex conditions. We invite you to contact our office today to learn more about dental care in Stafford, Virginia.